Random Posts

Barcelona: Montjuic [바르셀로나: 몬쥬익 분수쇼]



[심즈4 건축/집짓기] 실제 건물: 바르셀로나: 몬쥬익 분수쇼


Created for: The Sims 4

My hometown is Barcelona, so i wanted to build emblematic buildings of my city to share with everyone, this way you can enjoy the beautifulness of my city :D
It take me a really long time to build this... almost 8 hours, because is my first time building a lot big like this and one of the buildings was quite hard to build because there's no big arch so i had to fill the wall around after scaling it.
This lot is a community lot, since "Fira de Barcelona" is a convention center i made this lot to be a museum. One of the buildings have modern art, and the other have old style art.
I'm so happy with the results and i already tested everything with my sims, i hope you can visit my city in real life if you have the opportunity, and if you can't at least you can enjoy it with your sims until you have the opportunity :) 50x40 lot 370.588$ worth Cheats i used: bb.moveobjects on bb.showhiddenobjects bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement I didn't use any CC to build this lot

Packs i used:
City living Get together Get to work Vampires
Outdoor retreat Spa day
Dine out Romantic garden stuff
Packs i have installed on my PC: City living Get together Get to work Vampires Outdoor retreat Spa day Dine out Parenthood Luxury party stuff Perfect patio stuff Vintage glamour party stuff Fitness stuff Backyard stuff Spooky stuff Romantic garden stuff Movie hangout stuff Bowling night stuff Cool kitchen stuff Kids room stuff Christmas stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Youtube Channel