Random Posts

Real life: Korean Oneroom 15m² (My real house) [실제 건물: 원룸 5평 (우리집)]





[심즈4 건축/집짓기] 실제 건물: 원룸 5평 (우리집)

Created for: The Sims 4

Now i'm living in a Officetel, but just before moving here i was living in a Oneroom near university. This was my second home after i came to Korea. I wanted to build my real home as similar as possible to the real one; so i used a lot of CC, but this lot is not playable to keep all stuff in the exact place as it is in real life. That's why i didn't list all CC, if you're curious about something specific tell me in the coments and i'll give you the CC link :) I live in a 4th floor of a building that only have one rooms, (not apartment building) but because it'll take me many hours to build similar exterior and it was just square and kind of ugly i just didn't build the real exterior and insted just build something that i think it suits well. I hope you enjoy watching the video, and if you want to move to korea and you're looking for room tour it can be useful because you can see more angles than a real life video :) 20x15 lot [7x4] 28.926$ worth Real life size: 15m² [5평] Real life price: Deposit 5.000.000won Monthly 450.000won + 50.000won building maintenance Cheats i used: bb.moveobjects on bb.showhiddenobjects bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement I used a lot of CC to build this lot Packs i have installed on my PC: City living Get together Get to work Vampires Outdoor retreat Spa day Dine out Parenthood Luxury party stuff Perfect patio stuff Vintage glamour party stuff Fitness stuff Backyard stuff Spooky stuff Romantic garden stuff Movie hangout stuff Bowling night stuff Cool kitchen stuff Kids room stuff Christmas stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Youtube Channel